Wednesday 11 July 2012

Sachin Stated “Am Madly In Love With Cricket”

 Worldwide popular Indian Cricket player Sachin Tendulkar has been unveiled the he is loving cricket more than anything in this globe. He also said that his status in society is soaring day by day only because of Cricket for the past two decades.  

Sachin narrated about the various concerns of the sports persons suffers from the pressure and injuries and said,"I can answer from a cricketer`s point of view. You have got to be madly in love with cricket. Before you lay a foundation on the cricket field, there should be a solid foundation in your heart and you start building on that."

Sachin also added “After that as you start playing more and more matches, you learn how to score runs and how to take wickets. I requested BCCI that I wanted to spend time with my family. This is the time for school holidays. If I had decided to go to Sri Lanka, I would have started my preparation by now. But I wanted to spend some quality time with my children since after this I would be playing continuously for next 10 months. Holidays are different from spending time during school days or on weekends. I consider it as an honor as I have been nominated by the president of India. I have been nominated for my contribution to cricket. I am a cricketer and I will be focused on my game Overnight, I cannot bring any change and it also involves a lot of things. It`s not right also. A doting and protective father I would never force my son Arjun or daughter Sara and let them choose their preferred careers. Arjun has recently been selected for the Mumbai U-14 side after string of good performances in Mumbai school circuit. Arjun is passionate about cricket and Sara is passionate about medicine. But every individual is different. I want to guide them and support them. I don`t want to force them and will like them to choose their fields. I will only have good wishes for them and tell them to enjoy whatever they do.”

Keywords: Sachin Tendulkar, Tendulkar, God of cricket, Master Blaster, Little Master, current sports, today sports news, cricket match, cricket 2012


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget